This is the MOST powerful remote access software your imagination can conceive.
Not only it has much more features, it has also the most powerful features.
And some of those features are both UNIQUE and IMPORTANT.
Many others have been trying to imitate but had no success!
Please follow the slideshow to have an idea of the many capabilities of AWRC PRO.
As you have seen till this point, AWRC PRO connects easily to every remote Operating System launched by Microsoft in the latest 15 years.
Not a lot of remote access software do this these days. But many people may not need to connect to dated Operating System (or to the latest and greatest toys from Microsoft). So, let's not consider this one an important feature.
However, AWRC PRO makes the connections without previously installing any software on the remote computer.
Simply, Point-And-Shoot, i.e, it Connects Directly!
- No previous software installs.
- No internet servers acting as middleman.
- No browsers.
- No Remote Desktop gadgets or helpers.
- No junk left on remote when connection terminates.
This is a UNIQUE and IMPORTANT feature, no other remote access software offers you.
Rendering in AWRC Pro is lossless, the image quality is not changed to obtain better compression across the network. Still, rendering is very fast and updating is almost in real-time.
- Tablet (Bottom Panel Lowered by a slider).
- Scaled amplifications or reductions.
- Full Screen.
Please watch the following slides to clarify.
Acess the File System
Browse for files and folders as easily as you do with Windows Explorer. Symbolic Links and Junctions are automatically resolved. Unicode is fully supported all round.
Files and folders can be: downloaded, uploaded, zipped, unzipped, renamed, deleted, copied and moved. You can also make new folders.
From here you can also launch a file under any user account: administrator or otherwise (even under the System Account). An account password is not needed for the logged-in user, for the account under which AWRC PRO made the connection and for the System account.
File associations are taken into consideration when launching a file.
Full System Information (I)
The amount of System Information that AWRC PRO provides is really overwhelming. We are not aware of any single tool that provides so much information about a local computer, let alone about a remote one.
First, we have a group of General System Information that deals:
- Operating System.
- Processor (CPU).
- Display Adapter.
Then, we have information about Hardware Devices, in a format similar to Control Panel/Device Manager.
And we have a Physical Memory viewer (the actual bytes in memory space).
For now, let's see slides about these features, then we will continue describing what else we have under System Information.
Full System Information (II)
AWRC PRO provides complete information about all running processes in the remote machine. Some of that information is trivial, similar to what you get from Windows Task Manager. But if you are interested, you can dig deeper and gain a complete insight of what is going on.
From within the Processes tab, you can kill a process and perform other actions (like Shutdown the system, for instance)
In the Services tab, you have complete information about all running Services.
From here, you can stop, start, pause, resume and unload services. As expected, not all services allow these operations.
Now, let's see slides about these features, then we will come back to describe more System Information capabilities.
Full System Information (III)
AWRC PRO provides a detailed list all software installed on the remote machine, both for All Users and for Every User in particular (even Windows does not do this). As for most other features, the software list can be saved, printed or just copied to the clipboard.
Finally, AWRC PRO allows Registry visualization and edition in the same way Regedit does. Unlike, all the other remote access software, it does not do a Network Registry Connection, it intervenes directly through the connection already established. So, it is much faster and can access all private hives from every user with no need to enter their credentials. In addition it allows the visualization of some secret Registry keys (here, edition is interdicted by design) .
The right to edit the Registry is set through AWRC Pro Policy (default is "not allow"), so it is safe for company use.
So, let's see slides about the features we just mentioned.
Network information may be invaluable for network administrators and other experts.
The following pieces of information are available:
- Remote Desktop/Terminal Services/Citrix Users and Sessions.
- Ports Finder (Ports opened by programs).
- Ports Statistics for various protocols.
- Routing Information.
- IP Statistics and Installed Protocols.
The Network Tools arsenal includes:
1) Wake-on-Lan, which allows a computer to be remotely turned on.
3) Lan Computers, which list the machines in your Network.
4) Network Sweeper, for searching a range of IPs for machines potentially connectable by AWRC PRO.
Special Features (I)
Now, is the time to introduce a number of amazing capabilities, some of which are UNIQUE or way beyond what you can find elsewhere.
The first one is the Remote Console.
This one is not unique to the World, Actually, it was inspired by a classic command line utility called PsExec. However, it is much easier to use because
you don't need to establish a connection (it was already established by AWRC PRO).
All the important functionality of PsExec is present in the Remote Console.
In addition, Remote Console allows you to save the settings for reuse.
Special Features (II)
Another Special Feature, that is 100% UNIQUE to the World, is the capability to remotely access Remote Desktop, Terminal Services or Citrix Sessions.
In many organizations tens, if not hundreds, of users connect simultaneously to a single computer through a RDP session. What these users do while connected is a complete mistery and there is no way to interevene into their sessions, even to help them fix some issue.
With AWRC PRO, you can connect to any RDP/TS or Citrix session even more easily than you do to establish a connection to a remote computer!
See through the following slides, how easy it is.
Special Features (III)
With AWRC PRO you can record in video the remote desktop action during your connections.
- The recording can be paused and resumed as needed.
- You can set the Frame Rate and the Quality Level.
- You can set a maximum recording file size or a maximum recording time.
- You can capture snapshots any time during recording.
- Recording can receive audio comments.
You can also record in Motion Detection mode, i.e, recording is activated when there is activity above some threshold and paused otherwise.
Special Features (IV)
The Audio Engine is both original and extremely sophisticated.
It is fully controlled from the client side (local computer) and has
several unique characteristics which make it suitable for different purposes, namely:
- The client can select both the Local and Remote Sound Play and Sound Capture Devices.
- The Local or the Remote Sound Play can be muted when needed.
- The sound volume can be adjusted for either the Local or Remote computer.
- The Codec can be selected.
- The Sound Play engine can be selected for the Local and Remote computers.
- Audio sessions can be, partially or in full, recorded to a file.
Other Important Features
1) Password Hashes: This is a great tool to test password quality.
The tool collects and saves hashes for direct treatment by a well-know password auditor (but other software can work on them as well).
2) Users and Groups: With a single click you will know all important statistics about every single built-in User account on the computer. You will also get the list of all Local and Global Groups.
3) Text Chat: Any time during a connection, you can open a Chat windows with the remote interactive user to exchange ideas or whatever.
4) Multiple monitors support: Although nowadays many people use 2 monitors simultaneously, AWRC PRO supports any number of them and alternates seamlessly between them with a single mouse click.
5) Full Desktop View: Independently of the number of monitors on the remote computer, you can see all of them at once.
6) Universal keyboard compatibility. All keyboard touches are properly reproduced on the remote computer, for every type of keyboard in the World. Also, the Ctrl, Alt and Windows key can be virtually clicked when they conflict with existing shortcuts in the Local computer.
7) And also: Copy clipboard content both ways, View-only mode, Hide Wallpaper and Block Remote Input.
Settings and Preferences
With the Default configuration the software is up to run in virtully every case.
However, some setting can be changed in order to:
1) Make it perform better in a particular environment.
2) Fit better with personal likes and dislikes.
3) Comply with company policies for security (more about this later).
AWRC PRO is a very powerful tool but is not a hacker tool.
To connect you need to be an Administrator on the remote computer and Administrators have full rights and privileges.
However, some organizations, need to limit the power of remotely established connections, monitor and control when they happen, or even stop them for some computers.
AWRC PRO offers all these possibilities, lets see one by one.
Security - Connections Log
Connections Logging can be enforced under Policy (we will deal with the Policy Settings later).
When Looging is enforced, every connection is recorded detailing Date and Time, Remote Host, Local User/Account used to connected and the Remote Interactive User at the time of connection.
The Log File is monitored for integrity and can not be tampered with.
Security - Authorization Request
Requesting Authorization before a connection may be enforced through Policy or just set under Preferences.
In either case, access to the remote computer will not be granted until Authorization is granted by the remote interactive user. If there is no interactive user on the remote computer, access will not be possible.
Security - Notification Frame
A Notification Frame may be shown during the whole connection advertising to
the remote interactive user that a connection is taking place.
This can be enforced either through Policy or set under Preferences.
Hovering the mouse over the Notification Frame provides details about the machine, IP address and user that established the connection.
The Notification Frame can not be killed while the connection is taking place.
Security - Policy
Through Policy you can limit (or expand) the capabilities of AWRC PRO.
It is possible to limit by Levels or by setting or unsetting specific features.
It is also possible to set a password to launch AWRC PRO, in order to prevent other people from making use of it.
Policy Settings can only be altered by the person in charge of the system.
Security - AWRCBL
AWRCBL is a piece of software, distributed with AWRC PRO, which allows computers that have it installed to reject any connections.
Security - Special Builds
Customers that need some Policy setting already built into the software distribution, may contact us.
This is useful, particularly when a large number of Seats exist and is inconvenient to adjust the Policy settings in every machine, one-by-one.
Of course, it is not be possible to have double installations of the software in the same computer, otherwise this will not make sense.
End of Presentation!
And we reached the end of this slideshow! Now, you have a good idea of what AWRC PRO is all about and what you can expect from it. Download it now, and try every feature completely free for 15 days. The only risk you take is becoming addicted.
The testimony from some of our customers is very clear:
"Greetings. No requests, but a hearty thanks for a great software."
Food Bank - LA
"We registered many of your apps and its a great product - keep up the good work..."
Ron C. - US EPA
"It is a great product and much less intrusive than the other offerings that are out there."
NYSP - New York
"I am using the AWRC Pro version users in my domain network, it is amazing software."
Bayarbyamba.S - Jiguurgrand Group/Mongolia
"We try a lot, but this one [AWRC PRO] is our favorite."
JS - NHS-UK London
"...herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Ihrer hervorragenden Atelier Remote Commander."
Khün - Deustch Bank - Frankfurt
"I have been using your product for years. I liked it so much I paid for it out of my own pocket."
Noah Parker - New York
"Superlative tool! We use it all the time."
Knorr Foods Co, Japan