- Compatibility with Windows 10.
- A few small fixes.
- This is another maintenance release, the most important change is an option for Searching duplicate IPs in the same list.
- This is a maintenance release which fixes a small number of non-critical issues, related with:
- Purging history database
- Updating registry entries after ending the redirection to back-end server for maintenance on the main server.
- This release makes use of our latest ISAPI web server, which features significant improvements, namely speed up to 10 times faster.
- Includes a set of statistical tools which will analyse historical search data.
- Data entrance can be done in five different ways, including dropping files or text.
- Search rate can reach values over 100 queries per second, real value is displayed in the status bar in real time.
- Many other improvements have been done, which you will notice if you are familiar with the previous version.
- Full Windows 7 Compatibility.
- Dpi awareness.
- Centers on screen instead of on desktop.
- Full Windows Vista compatibility.
- The configuration file has been removed, all configuration is made through the Registry. This is more relevant for ActiveX or .Net development than for a normal use.
- Provides access to databases using DBISAM 4 format. The old databases are no longer being updated and will be removed any time now.
- Added a VB.Net sample and two ASP.Net samples (one of them uses the COM server, the other uses a .Net assembly).
- Added CSV Export (Comma delimited) to IpLoc.exe, this allows the search results to be directly imported into Excel and other programs.
- Automation Server debugger issue within Delphi Development environment.
- Setting AccountCode through the Automation Server could fail in some cases.
- Added WYSIWYG printing.
- Added load IPs-from-text-file capability. The IPs may be mixed with other text, the software will retrieve them.