AWRC Pro Download
This is a fully functional evaluation version for Windows 8.1, 8, Server 2012/R2, 7, Server 2008/R2, Vista, XP, Server 2003/R2 and 2000 (32bit and 64-bit). The evaluation version has a 15-day trial period.
- PC compatibles on local and remote systems with Pentium IV or higher.
- On the Local System: Windows 8.1, 8.0, Server 2012/R2, 7, Server 2008/R2, Vista, XP, Server 2003/R2, 2000. Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit operating system versions.
- On the Remote System: Windows 8.1, 8.0, Server 2012/R2, 7, Server 2008/R2, Vista, XP (only Professional, Home edition not supported), Server 2003/R2 and 2000. Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit operating system versions. Runs native (no .Net Framework) as 64-bit on a 64-bit Operating System.
- Your log-in credentials must have Administrator’s privileges on the remote machine or you must be able to supply a User Name/Password of an account in the Administrator’s group of the remote machine (you do not need Administrator privileges to launch AWRC Pro on the local machine).
- Works in systems with the minimum RAM recommended for the Operating System.
- Microsoft Networks, i.e, Client for Microsoft Networks installed on both local and remote machines and File and Printer sharing enabled at least on the remote machine.