This is an evaluation version for Windows 2000 and above (latest tested: Windows 11/Windows 2022), 32bit and 64-bit. The evaluation version will allow you to evaluate the software for free and has a 15-day trial period.
3 different AWRC builds for 3 different needs, download the one that suits your needs.
CL (Stealth Build).
This build is suitable for unnoticed remote monitoring. It may not be allowed to operate inside organizations for policy reasons.
This build always announces the presence of AWRC to the remote computer during the whole connection.
This build always requests remote authorization for the connection, in addition to announcing it like the Standard Build does
Download Manual in .pdf format.
- PC compatibles on local and remote systems with Pentium IV or higher.
- On the Local System: Windows 2000 and above (latest tested: Windows 10/Windows 2019). Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit operating system versions.
- On the Remote System: Windows 2000 and above (latest tested: Windows 10/Windows 2019), except Windows XP Home. Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit operating system versions.
- Your log-in credentials must have Administrator’s privileges on the remote machine or you must be able to supply a User Name/Password of an account in the Administrator’s group of the remote machine (you do not need Administrator privileges to launch AWRC on the local machine).
- Works in systems with the minimum RAM recommended for the Operating System.
- Microsoft Networks, i.e, Client for Microsoft Networks installed on both local and remote machines and File and Printer sharing enabled at least on the remote machine.