This is a fully functional evaluation version for Windows 8/8.1, Windows 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2003R2, Windows 2000, and Windows NT 4.0 SP6a operating systems (32bit and 64-bit). The evaluation version has a 15-day trial period or 30-executions, whichever comes first.
3 different AWRC releases for 3 different needs, download the one that suits your need.
CL (Stealth Release).
This release is suitable for unnoticed remote monitoring. It may not be allowed to operate inside organizations for policy reasons.
This release always announces the connection to the remote computer).
This release always requests remote authorization for the connection, in addition to announcing it.
Download Manual in .pdf format.
- PC compatibles on local and remote systems with Pentium IV or higher.
- On the Local System: Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Server 2003/2003R2, Windows 2000. Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit operating system versions.
- On the Remote System: Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP (only Professional, Home edition not supported), Server 2003/2003R2, Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0 Sp6a operating systems. Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit operating system versions.
- Your log-in credentials must have Administrator’s privileges on the remote machine or you must be able to supply a User Name/Password of an account in the Administrator’s group of the remote machine (you do not need Administrator privileges to launch AWRC on the local machine).
- Works in systems with the minimum RAM recommended for the Operating System.
- Microsoft Networks, i.e, Client for Microsoft Networks installed on both local and remote machines and File and Printer sharing enabled at least on the remote machine.