This new release offers more innovation, performance and uniqueness. Please download and figure out the reasons people that are only satisfied with the best have to choose AWRC Pro.
This release includes the all new 100% SIMD-powered memory data move engine which will accelerate most operations namely screen updates and data transfers. This engine will be used as well in the upcoming updates of all the other members of the Remote Commander family.
Download the latest release of our flagship product with the latest fixes and improvements.
AWRC Pro is used worldwide by technicians who need more power to fix remote computers than any other software in the World can provide. Even more power than any remote user seated at the console can dream about. Confirm free by yourself.
In addition, AWRC Pro does not require any software to be installed on the remote to make a connection.
Please, download from here:
– Recommended for people on the go.
– No need for installs, runs from any writable media, such as a USB drive, memory card or cloud (and from a regular disk drive as well).
– Can be used directly from any number of computers in a concurrent use fashion, i.e. for a 1 seat license 1 computer at a time, for a 2 seat license a maximum of 2 computers at a time, etc.
– AWRC Portable does not use the Registry of the host computer to store settings, all data is stored in a subdirectory of the removable media.
More details will be available soon.
Maintenance update, with a couple of fixes mentioned in the What’s New section.
We have updated AWRC to support IPv6 and to stay paired with AWRC Pro as far as fine-tunings and bug fixes are concerned.
This is a really important release, you will indeed perceive the benefits, so don’t miss it.
– Further improvements in the image compression engine provide faster and higher compression and even more reduction in the remote CPU usage. This works for all levels (Light, Normal and Strong). Now, Light and Normal levels should perform well under most conditions, even across the internet.
– Fixed: The point where you produce a mouse click on the local viewer may not have the same exact corresponding point on the remote computer. This was clearly noticeable on very slow connections.
– Fixed: In Full-Screen mode the mouse wheel was not working.
– Improvements in LM Hashes calculation.
This release brings more power to the Forensics tool, namely in the internet browsers chapter.
Now, all http internet access can be made through a proxy, as required by quite a few organizations.
Many fixes and tweaks.
Update 21st March 2016:
Release 12.2.1 – Important fix to an error making the software fall to test mode.
Most people that tries AWRC Pro becomes addict to it. You have been warned!
In this release we include a forensic tool that questions the usefulness of the Windows Vault (called Network Passwords under XP/2008, Stored User Names and Passwords in Windows 2003 or Windows Credentials in Windows 8, 2012 and 10). Passwords stored in there offer no guarantee of privacy and are a serious security risk. If something is unsafe it is better to know the truth, not pretend that all is well and request antivirus programs to flag our software as a hacker tool, it is not!
As usual, this release contains a few other important fixes, so you are strongly recommended to download it!
Updated 10th August with a couple of small fixes, the most important was failed compatibility with old Windows 2000 (some people still use it).