Atelier Web Life
This release includes the all new 100% SIMD-powered memory data move engine which will accelerate most operations namely screen updates and data transfers. This engine will be used as well in the upcoming updates of all the other members of the Remote Commander family.
Download the latest release of our flagship product with the latest fixes and improvements.
AWRC Pro is used worldwide by technicians who need more power to fix remote computers than any other software in the World can provide. Even more power than any remote user seated at the console can dream about. Confirm free by yourself.
In addition, AWRC Pro does not require any software to be installed on the remote to make a connection.
Please, download from here:
– Recommended for people on the go.
– No need for installs, runs from any writable media, such as a USB drive, memory card or cloud (and from a regular disk drive as well).
– Can be used directly from any number of computers in a concurrent use fashion, i.e. for a 1 seat license 1 computer at a time, for a 2 seat license a maximum of 2 computers at a time, etc.
– AWRC Portable does not use the Registry of the host computer to store settings, all data is stored in a subdirectory of the removable media.
More details will be available soon.
We have updated AWRC to support IPv6 and to stay paired with AWRC Pro as far as fine-tunings and bug fixes are concerned.
This is a really important release, you will indeed perceive the benefits, so don’t miss it.
– Further improvements in the image compression engine provide faster and higher compression and even more reduction in the remote CPU usage. This works for all levels (Light, Normal and Strong). Now, Light and Normal levels should perform well under most conditions, even across the internet.
– Fixed: The point where you produce a mouse click on the local viewer may not have the same exact corresponding point on the remote computer. This was clearly noticeable on very slow connections.
– Fixed: In Full-Screen mode the mouse wheel was not working.
– Improvements in LM Hashes calculation.
This website is IPV6 enabled!
If you don’t have an IPV6 IP address, it will not be a problem, you will browse the website in the good old traditional IPV4 way.
Either way the final result will be absolutely the same, so happy browsing! Just realize that one day the whole internet will be IPV6-only. When, nobody really knows but the IPV4 address space is already exhausted and the whole internet is moving to IPV6.
We are pleased to announce the general availability of our Tools Section, which you can use totally for free.
Currently, the Tools are:
- IP Database Search – Up to 200 IP Search Queries per day from our Online Database – one of the most accurate and comprehensive in the World.
- Email Validator – You can verify that an email address is valid before spending time answering, or you can clean an email list. All is done without sending an email to the recipient. This is an extremely useful tool. Currently we allow 20 queries per day.
- Windows Passwords – You can find in milliseconds what Windows password corresponds to a given NTLM hash, if it exists in out mammoth 205 GB Database with more than 5 billion entries from published lists of easy passwords, common password, English and foreign language dictionary words, foreign language common passwords, and also compilation of short passwords built according to various strategies. Hashes are retrieved with our software AWRC Pro directly from a Windows system. You can query up to 100 hashes per day.
- NTLM/LM Hashes – You can obtain hashes from passwords and you can also verify whether a given password is in our Database. By default, you can also contribute to make the Database grow.
This release brings more power to the Forensics tool, namely in the internet browsers chapter.
Now, all http internet access can be made through a proxy, as required by quite a few organizations.
Many fixes and tweaks.
Update 21st March 2016:
Release 12.2.1 – Important fix to an error making the software fall to test mode.
Most people that tries AWRC Pro becomes addict to it. You have been warned!
This release sports a number of fixes, most notably:
- In Full-Screen Mode, UAC freezed the screen updating.
- When leaving Full-Screen Mode, the splitter bar under the row of small buttons disappeared.