The final release of AWRC Pro 10 is available. This release is able to remote control inside a Remote Desktop/Terminal Server session in a remote machine (or Citrix XenApp applications launched from a Citrix XenApp server). This is an extremely useful feature for System Administrators, Helpdesk personnel, or Stealth Monitoring. And, if you did not know it, no other software in the market can do it because it is really difficult!
Coming Soon! (post updated 5th May 2013)
We have done it before a number of times, but not every breakthrough has the same weight, this one is really remarkable.
Being able to enter inside a Remote Desktop/Terminal Server session in a remote machine (or Citrix XenApp applications launched from a Citrix XenApp server) is an extremely useful feature for System Administrators, Helpdesk personnel, or Stealth Monitoring.
AWRC Pro 10 can do it with any operating system, from Windows 2000 all the way up to Windows Server 2012.
The following movies are AWRC Pro 10 Beta Previews, beta editions
will be available soon are available to existing costumers.
Have a look (enlarge by clicking the frame to the right of the You Tube label):
With Citrix XenApp:
1) If you purchase AWRC Pro 9.51 now, you will have free access to whole AWRC Pro 10 major release (and to the beta releases as well).
2) All existing AWRC Pro 9.xx customers will have free access to at least the first 2 minor releases of AWRC Pro 10. That is, even if they purchased release 9.xx more than 1 year ago (and have not selected the Unlimited Free Life Upgrades option) they still have access to the first 2 minor releases of AWRC Pro 10 (and beta releases as well).
- Minor fixes
- Movie recording does not place anymore the Movie Recording dialog in a corner of the screen and relocate the AWRCP window. Now, the Movie Recording dialog can stay anywhere, even minimized. Moreover, the AWRCP window can be moved (but not resized) while recording.
- Now, Downloading, Uploading, Zipping and Unzipping of files/folders on the remote machine is done asynchronously and parallelized (when the number of CPU cores allow). For example, you can download 10 GB of files/folders, zip the contents of a large folder and work on the desktop, all at the same time.
- Logging of connections can now be enforced, in order to comply with organizations’ policies. The Log File integrity is monitored to prevent forging.
- The Connection notification to the remote computer is now a small frame placed over the taskbar (defaults to the lower right corner of the screen). This replaces the alert tray icon from previous releases, not suitable for these purposes in latest Windows versions. This frame provides a hint identifying who made the connection and it can’t be closed either locally or remotely. In addition, Connections notification can be set in Preferences or even decided just before a connection. Previously, the Connection notification could only be set (enforced) by Policy under File/Administration.
- A new Refresh Button is now in the File System tab.
- In the File System tab, clicking the header to reorder by size would not reorder correctly files with sizes over 2 GB.
- Big files, normally over 1 GB, fail to zip or unzip on the remote computer due to time-out issues. Sometimes, time out issues occur as well when downloading or uploading.
Release 2.3.3 of Googol+, the popular Windows Arbitrary Precision Calculator. Installs as either 32-bit or 64-bit from the same setup.
Improvement in this release (7th February 2013):
* Added an option to Next Probable Prime for searching only for a Safe Prime. Safe Primes are those where (p-1)/2 is a Sophie German Prime and have special applications in cryptography.
* MPIR Dlls are now linked statically to prevent requesting other Dlls not present in the system
Improvements in release 2.3.0/2.3.1 (5th and 6th February 2013):
* Added Next Probable Prime to the Advanced tab.
* Added the BPSW probabilistic primality test, for which there are no known counterexamples of failure to this date.
* Upgraded MPIR Dll to release 2.6.0 (functionality equivalente to GMP 5.0.2)
* On Base conversion you can select uppercase or lowercase letter on bases that use letters.